A chronicle of my pride and joy as he serves the Lord in the Peru, Piura mission.
Plus a bunch of stuff that keeps me busy while he's gone.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Fair Lady

Working on My Fair Lady has been so much fun. The show closes this weekend, which is bittersweet (as is the closing of every show). I have enjoyed the cast and crew so much. I dress the three most amazing ladies; each one is brilliant and has a phenomenal voice. We did a photo call last week, and I snuck a few shots for myself...

Here is a sweet young man in the cast that I recently did another show with...

This is the "ascot" scene. The costumes are beyond belief...

These are the principals: Eliza Doolitle, Henry Higgins and Mrs. Higgins (She actually steals the show. She is so beautiful and gracious. Each of us women should be so lucky to be so beautiful at that age)...

This is shot during "Little Bit of Luck". Mr. Doolittle is so great! He is my niece's favorite character. She would love this guy...

The next show is Noises Off!, and opens on Halloween. The theater asked me to committ to the whole season, so I will have new adventures to talk about soon.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE those costumes!!!! Especially the swirly dress!!!!!!! I am so jealous that you are doing this, and happy for you at the same time. It looks like so much fun!!!

Love,

Holl

Katrina said...

Lisa, We went to see My Fair Lady this last Monday. It was absolutely delightful. I loved the costumes and the music was great. I took my husband and son too. They were a bit hesitant to see a musical, but they enjoyed it too. That is saying a lot for them to like it. Bryan says he doesn't like musicals, and Travis is a 15 year old boy. I don't know any that say they like musicals!

Maren said...

Those costumes are really fun.
Sounds like PTC knows they're lucky to have you.
I've never seen Noises Off.