A chronicle of my pride and joy as he serves the Lord in the Peru, Piura mission.
Plus a bunch of stuff that keeps me busy while he's gone.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's a Boy!


I bet you wouldn't believe it if I told you all that I had a baby! I did! JK. It's just Carlos. Originally I thought I would just be a boarder. You know...provide a place to sleep, a roof over his head, and feed him. Surprise! No. He's actually just like having a young son at home.

Here he is in his typical position...

We have been working on getting all his medical and dental evaluations, as well as his immunizations, so we can turn the papers in to the Bishop on Sunday. If all goes well, we should have his mission call by October 22nd or so. I'll keep you posted (I say that as if there are thousands of people waiting for this information).

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Your such a great mom! Your new son is pretty handsome. I love you.

Maren said...

LOL! He looks like he is ready for the police to outline his body in chalk in that second picture.
You are so good to help him out.

Holly said...

Carlos Carlos Carlos......he is too funny. I wish I could meet him and tease him Ü.

Lori said...

That is so cool that you are doing all that for him. It is like sending another son out on a mission! You are so amazing at doing the "taking under the wing thing". I love you.