A chronicle of my pride and joy as he serves the Lord in the Peru, Piura mission.
Plus a bunch of stuff that keeps me busy while he's gone.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Woah!


So, guys... I was on Stephenie Meyer's blog the other day. I heard something on the radio about her putting the last book in the "Twlight" series on hold indefinitely, so I was curious. As I read through her site, she recommends this book, "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. Oh my gosh! I started reading it, and couldn't stop. It is seriously one of the most interesting books I have ever read. If you enjoy the Twilight-type stories, you would love this!

3 comments:

Maren said...

Okay, it's on my list. I don't know how much the fam will appreciate another book where I ignore the world for a few days. Oh well. :)

Katrina said...

I'm always looking for something good to read. I'll try this one out.

I really hope she doesn't put the last
Twilight book on hold indefinitely.

Holly said...

I have to pick that one up! I saw this a while ago and forgot the name when I got to the library Ü