A chronicle of my pride and joy as he serves the Lord in the Peru, Piura mission.
Plus a bunch of stuff that keeps me busy while he's gone.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mark is Home!


Elder Walker is home safe and sound! One of Drew's best friends, Elder Mark Walker, returned from his mission in Mexico on Tuesday evening. I was so happy to see him! He is a 2nd son to me, and I am so proud of him. I can only imagine how proud his parents are of him! He is such a fine young man, and has always been a great friend to my son. Drew was incredibly lucky to have the most amazing friends while growing up; all of them such great examples. Here are some of my favorite pictures from Mark's mission. I seriously can't think of a better visual than to see a young man you adore baptizing someone in the ocean. Wow.




Next up... Elder Jordan Salmon! Yay! Man I love those boys!!!!!

2 comments:

Maren said...

Isn't Mark still in the 9th grade? Where in the world did the time go?

Holly said...

He is cute too!!! What cool pictures! Especially the ocean ones, that is AWESOME